We have a Sunday School at our 9am service.
Children from 3 years old to year 6 at school are welcome. (Looking for our Young Adults programs?)
We encourage our children to join in our service for a short time before heading out for the kids program.
Our aim is to see our children grow in their love of God, in their understanding of His Word and all that He has done for them in Jesus.
We do this by:
- Supporting parents in teaching children of God’s love and salvation in Jesus.
- Creating a fun and positive environment.
- Teaching one simple lesson from the Bible each week.
- Making Sunday School a safe place.
- Incorporating many elements from a regular church service into our Sunday School program; reading the bible, singing, praying, giving etc.
Each Sunday during the school term during the 9am service we have a bible study for those in years 7-9. In this group we take a close look that the bible passage that was preached on the previous week. We do this to help our young people develop in their understanding of the Bible as well as easing them into sitting through the full service.